Active Multipurpose Stage Monitor
- Custom components.
- Self-powered enclosure with 1 x 12” LF driver and 1 x 1” HF driver.
- Monitor/PA position thanks to its rotatable treble horn.
- Excellent performance as a stage monitor.
- Low feedback level.
- Includes 2 Class D amplifiers of 250W each.
- Complete internal digital processing (includes 4 userdefinable presets).
- 9 aerial fixing points for M8 nut. Plate for standard tripod with two holes for 0° and 5° inclination.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish.
- MAGA ENGINEERING® 5-year limited warranty.
- Frecuency Response: 45Hz – 19KHz (+/- 3dB)
- Maximum SPL Power: 128dB pico a 1 metro
- Includes four single button user-definable presets:
Preset 1: Full Range
Preset 2: Floor monitor
Preset 3: Set to 100Hz for use with subwoofer
Preset 4: Response for voice use
- Horn: Rotable de 90º x 40º
- Amplification: 2 x 250W @ 8Ω class D amplifiers with complete digital processing
- Bass Components: 1 x 12” Neodymium, AES 350W, 8Ω
- Treble Components: x 1” Ferrite, AES 40W, 16Ω
- Front:368 x 621mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Net Weight: 17Kg
- Connectors:: 2 x Neutrik Powercon; 2 x XLR male and female
*View dimensional image