HORIZON Series – ME12Z
High performance 12” passive trapezoidal enclosure for point source and horizontal array
- Custom components.
- High SPL output (134dB peak).
- High performance PA enclosure. Excellent Array performance with up to 3 horizontal stacking enclosures.
- 90° x 60° rotatable horn (optional 60° x 40° for horizontal array).
- Custom passive filter with nultiple protections, made of High-End components.
- HEPC® (High-End Phase Coherence) filter technology.
- 12 aerial fixing points for M10 nut. Plate for standard tripod.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish, with special acoustic coating to protect the loudspeakers against dust and dirt.
- MAGA ENGINEERING® 5-year limited warranty.
- Frecuency Response: 60Hz – 19KHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1m): 101dB
- Power Handling (continuous): 900W AES
- Recommended Amplification: 1200W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Maximum SPL Power:134dB peak (1m)
- Horn: 90° x 60° (optional 60° x 40°), rotatable
- Bass Components: 1 x 12” Neodymium, AES 700W, 8Ω
- Treble Components: 1 x 1,4” Neodymium, AES 80W, 8Ω
- Front: 368 x 675mm
- Depth: 330mm
- Net Weight: 22Kg
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Speakon
*View dimensional image