SPOT Series – ME8SA MKII
Ultra high performance 8” active compact trapezoidal enclosure
- Custom components.
- Unbeatable power/weight ratio (127dB peak/10.6Kg).
- Self-powered enclosure with 1 x 8” LF and 1 x 1” HF drivers. 90° x 60° rotatable horn. Available in 8Ω and 16Ω versions.
- Ideal for portable PA systems in combination with SUB series subwoofers and for permanent installations.
- Includes 2 Class D amplifiers of 400W each.
- Complete internal digital processing (includes 4 user-definable presets and Ethernet connector for programming, control and upgrades).
- Available in black and white finishes as standard; wide range of RAL colours on request*.
- Horizontal rigging by using an adjustable lyre. Vertical gravity rigging to one point by using a microbumper (adjustable inclination between 0° and 6°).
- Plate for standard tripod with two holes for 0° and 6° inclination.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish, with special acoustic coating to protect the loudspeakers against dust and dirt.
- MAGA ENGINEERING 5-year limited warranty.
- Frecuency Response: 60Hz – 19KHz (+/- 3dB)
- Maximum SPL Power: 127dB peak (1m)
- Includes four single button user-definable presets:
Preset 1: Full Range
Preset 2: Floor monitor
Preset 3: Set to 100Hz for use with subwoofer
Preset 4: Response for voice use
- Horn: 90° x 60°, rotatable
- Amplification: 2 class D amplifiers with 400W @ 8Ω each, with complete digital processing
- Bass Components: 1 x 8” Neodymium, AES 350W, 8Ω
- Treble Components: 1 x 1” Neodymium, AES 40W, 16Ω
- Front: 252 x 432mm
- Depth: 252mm
- Net Weight: 10,2Kg
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik powerCON TRUE; 2 x XLR male and female; Ethernet
*View dimensional image