SUB Series – ME115SNDA MKII
Multipurpose 15” active subwoofer
- Custom components.
- High SPL output (129dB peak).
- Single ferrite compact size 15” loudspeaker.
- Multipurpose use. Ideal for portable PA systems in combination with Spot and Wedge series loudspeakers and for permanent installations.
- Include internal 1.200W Class D amplifier with complete digital processing (includes 4 user selectable presets). Ethernet connection for updates and programming/control with ArmoníaPlus® System Manager.
- Power source with automatic regulation (90 – 250 V).
- Special rubber feet to avoid vibrations and displacements.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Mounting for extension bar on top side.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish, with special acoustic coating to protect the loudspeakers against dust and dirt.
- MAGA ENGINEERING® 5-year limited warranty.
- Frecuency Response: 35Hz – 100Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Includes four single button user-definable presets:
•Preset 1: Set to 80Hz
• Preset 2: Set to 100Hz
• Preset 3: Set to 80Hz with polarity reversal
• Preset 4: Set to 100Hz with polarity reversal
- Maximum SPL Power: 129dB peak (1m)
- Amplification: 1.200W @ 8Ω class D amplifier with complete digital processing and Ethernet connection for updates and programming/control with ArmoníaPlus® System Manager
- Components: 1 x 15” Ferrite, AES 700W, 8Ω
- Front: 534 x 453mm
- Depth: 478mm
- Net Weight: 28Kg
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik powerCON TRUE male and female; 2 x XLR male and female; Ethernet
*View dimensional image