High SPL Active Monitor for Mixing and Audiovisual Post-production Studios
- Componentes custom.
- Self-powered enclosure with 1 x 10” LF and 1 x 1” HF drivers.
- High SPL output (125dB peak).
- Specifically designed for mixing and audiovisual postproduction studios.
- Includes 2 class D 250W amplifiers, with analog (2 x XLR male/female, RCA) and digital (AES, S/PDIF and optical) connections; USB 2.0 configuration interface.
- Full internal digital processing (includes 3 user selectable presets).
- 16 aerial fixing points for M8 nut, which allow any vertical or horizontal rigging position
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- MAGA ENGINEERING® 5-year limited warranty.
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 22KHz (+/- 1dB)
- Imput Nominal Sensitivity: +4dBU
- Maximum SPL Power: 125dB peak (1m)
- Includes three single button user-definable presets:
Preset 1: Flat
Preset 2: Treble way with -2dB
Preset 3: X-curve
- Horn: 90° x 60°, rotatable
- Amplification: 2 x 250W @ 4Ω class D amplifiers with complete digital processing
- Bass Component: 1 x 10” Ferrite, AES 250W, 4Ω
- Treble Component: 1 x 1” de Neodymium, AES 30W, 8Ω
- Front: 330 x 450mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Net Weight: 18Kg
- Connectors: Analog (2 x XLR male/female, RCA); Digital (AES, S/PDIF and Optical); USB 2.0 configuration interface
*View dimensional image