High Performance Dual 18’’ Active Subwoofer for Portable PA Systems and DJ/Disco Applications
- Custom components.
- High SPL output (139dB peak).
- Latest generation 18″ Neodymium loudspeakers.
- Ideal for portable PA systems and DJ systems in combination with HORIZON (ME12Z) and VERTICAL (ME10V) series enclosures.
- Internal 3.000W + 3.000W Class D internal amplifier with integrated DSP.
- Universal power supply (operating voltage 85V – 265V).
- Special rubber feet to avoid vibrations and displacements.
- Four 100 mm GUITEL® wheels installed on the rear side for easy transport.
- Mounting for extension bar on top side.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish, with special acoustic coating to protect the loudspeakers against dust and dirt.
- MAGA ENGINEERING® 5-year limited warranty.
- Frecuency Response: 35 – 200Hz (+/- 3 dB)
- Includes four single button user-definable presets:
Preset 1: Connection of 1 ME12Z unit.
Preset 2: Connection of 1 ME46V unit
Preset 3: Connection of a cluster of 2 ME10V units
Preset 4: For operation as external subwoofer
- Maximum SPL Power: 139dB peak (1m)
- Amplification: 2 x 3.000W @ 4Ω class D amplifiers with complete digital processing
- Components: 2 x 18″ Neodymium, 1,000W AES each
- Front: 770 x 718 mm
- Depth: 870mm (1.004mm, wheels included)
- Net Weight: 90 Kg
- Connexions: XLR Input, XLR Link, powerCON True 1 in-out, USB, 2x RJ45
*View dimensional image