WEDGE Series – ME12WAX
Coaxial 12” active multipurpose stage monitor
- Custom components.
- Self-powered enclosure with 1 x 12” LF and 1 x 2.84” HF coaxial driver.
- Floor monitor/PA position.
- Excellent performance as a stage monitor.
- Low feedback level.
- Includes internal 800W + 200W Class D amplifier.
- Light weight (19.5Kg).
- Complete internal digital process (includes 4 userselectable presets) and Ethernet connection for updates and programming/control with ArmoníaPlus® System Manager.
- Plate for standard tripod with two holes for 0° and 5° inclination.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish, with special acoustic coating to protect the loudspeakers against dust and dirt.
- MAGA ENGINEERING® 5-year limited warranty.
- Frecuency Response: 52Hz – 20KHz (+/- 2dB in preset 4)
- Maximum SPL Power: 128dB peak (1m)
- Includes four single button user-definable presets:
Preset 1: Full Range
Preset 2: Floor monitor
Preset 3: Set to 100Hz for use with subwoofer
Preset 4: Flat response
- Horn: 60º, conical
- Amplification:800W @ 4Ω (12” LF driver) + 200W @ 16Ω (2.84” HF driver); amplifier with complete digital process and Ethernet control with the ArmoníaPlus® System Manager program
- Bass Components: 1 x 12” Neodymium, AES 500W, 8Ω
- Treble Components: 1 x 2.84” Neodymium, AES 90W, 16Ω
- Front: 444 x 390 mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Net Weight: 19.5Kg
- Connectors:: 2 x Neutrik powerCON TRUE male and female; 2 x XLR male and female; Ethernet
*View dimensional image