SUB Series – ME218LEX
High performance dual 18’’ passive subwoofer
- Custom components.
- High SPL output (140dB peak).
- Latest generation 18” Neodymium loudspeakers, with advanced cooling (MALTCROSS® technology) and lower power compression losses that allow the SPL to be maintained at more constant values within a working period.
- Supports a continuous AES 3.200W.
- Special rubber feet to avoid vibrations and displacements.
- Prepared for horizontal and vertical placement.
- Pre-installation of nuts for four 100mm GUITEL® wheels.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish, with special acoustic coating to protect the loudspeakers against dust and dirt.
- MAGA ENGINEERING 5-year limited warranty.
- Frecuency Response: 40 – 200Hz (+/- 3 dB)
- Sensitivity (1W@1m): 105 dB
- Power Handling (continuous): 3.200W AES
- Recommended Amplification: De 2.000W a 4.000W
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- Maximum SPL Power: 140dB peak (1m)
- Components: 2 x 18” Neodymium, AES 1.600W each
- Front: 1200 x 638 mm
- Depth: 700 mm
- Net Weight: 93 Kg
- Net Weight: 2 x Neutrik Speakon 4 Cont., conexión +1-1
*View dimensional image