High Performance Active Stage Monitor
- Custom components.
- Self-powered floor monitor with 1 x 15” LF and 1 x 2.84” HF coaxial driver.
- Low feedback level.
- Includes 2 Class D amplifiers of 700W each.
- Complete internal digital processing (includes 4 userdefinable presets and USB connector for programming, control and updates).
- Connections hidden and protected against knocks and breaks (Powercon blue (in) and XLR M and H on the right; Powercon white (out) and XLR M and H on the left; multiple monitors can be connected without showing the cables).
- 3 aerial fixing points for M8 nut. Plate for standard tripod with two holes for 0° and 5° inclination.
- Manufactured from 18 layers of Finnish birch.
- Woods used complies with the FSC® program which guarantees the control of production and reforestation.
- Finished with special Polyurea paint, waterproof and resistant to erosion and degradation.
- Rugged construction of panels, assembled with tongue and groove technique and subsequent gluing and pressing.
- Hexagonal punched front screen and high-strength epoxy finish.
- MAGA ENGINEERING® 5-year limited warranty.
- Frecuency Response: 42Hz – 22KHz (+/- 3dB)
- Maximum SPL Power: 132dB peak (1m)
- Includes four single button user-definable presets:
Preset 1: Floor monitor, flat EQ (music)
Preset 2: Floor monitor (anti feedback
Preset 3: Full range
Preset 4: Set to 100Hz for use with subwoofer
- Horn: 60º, conical
- Amplification: 2 x 700W @ 8Ω class D amplifiers with complete digital processing
- Bass Components: 1 x 15” Neodymium, AES 500W, 8Ω
- Treble Components: 1 x 2,84” Neodymium, AES 90W, 16Ω
- Front: 534 x 438mm
- Front: 550mm
- Net Weight: 25Kg
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik powercom y 2 XLR macho hembra. Conexiones ocultas y protegidas contra golpes y roturas.
*View dimensional image